Monday, April 4, 2011

Missed Connection Mondays

Nathaniel rollerblading on Rickenbacker Bridge - w4m - 28 (Rickenbacker to Key Biscayne)
You're named Nathanial and you stopped to introduce yourself to me on the bike path on the Rickenbacker bridge. We had a long conversation about health and fitness. I don't think you caught onto the fact that I'm married, so that's why I didn't meet you today at the park like you asked me to. I love my husband and I don't think I should spend time alone with other guys like that.
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mis/2273040422.html

ZOMBIES ON FOWLER - w4m - 18 (In front of USF)
So, I was driving down the road when I saw you guys standing infront of USF, I took one guys photo he stopped and smiled. I just wanted to thank you because I was going home from the hospital where someone who is dear to me is dyeing. I just wanted to thank you for making me smile the rest of the car ride home. You seem like pretty cool guys. =]
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mis/2295525487.html

plant city hairdresser to hairdresser - m4w - 32 (plant city)
hi there you work in a plant city haircut place or salon. we are a customer of yours and by we I mean me and my wife. we have came in there at least twice to get her a haircut. the last time day we spoke she dyed her hair blue or at least part of it. you know me the husband as a prior hairdresser. me and her r swingers but we just do not publicize it. I and her are very interested in you. you are a lot younger than us but we find you very attractive. there was a blonde lady that was with you the same day as a hairdresser and she was beautiful just as well. so if she sees this as well please do not hesitate to respond. if you are not into the wife then maybe me and you can do something together. if this is you please reply with something that you know about us.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mis/2298693591.html

No comments: