Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Privacy/Hypocrisy

Hypocrite
Pronunciation:
\ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function:noun
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
3 : Fox News tool Bill O'Reilly


There's not much to add to this video, because Stewart absolutely kills him. I am fascinated though at the O'Reilly Factors editors. How could they fuck this up that bad? Seriously, No I mean seriously straight from "Ambushing" someone on the Bus, into "We need new laws to protect the privacy of Americans" and how about that Rockwell I always feel like somebody's watching me Ambush Montage of his favorite privacy invasions..err I mean Ambushes. Excellent stuff. So basically, You have a right to privacy as long as you never upset O'Reilly. Can someone tell me how this guy is still on the air? on a lighter note...


No comments: