Monday, May 25, 2009

Missed Connection Mondays

to the hot batman - w4m (kendall)
Hey hot batman...We made uncomfortable eye contact the other day in the grocery. It was beyond awkward, so I decided to follow you out of the store. I watched you help that little old man getting his groceries into his car. I had to talk to you, so I pretended I was lost and asked you for directions. Your directions were actually wrong, but I didn't have the heart to tell you that. Oh well. I appreciated the help. Or, the hope to help.
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mis/1129289494.html

CAR SEX WHATSS YOUR NAME???? - m4w - 22 (MONTYS GROVE..)

HEYYY I WAS AT MONTYS ALONE AT THE BAR AND SO WHERE YOUUU I BOUGHT YOU A FEW DRINKS... AND HAD A GREAT CONVERSATION... WE DECIDED TO GO TO MY CAR....... WE HAD AWESOME HOT SEX. I LOVE YOUR KISSESS!! I CALLED A CAB FOR YOU.. YOU WERE SUPER DRUNKK ONCE YOU HAD LEFT I REALIZED I NEVER GOT YOUR NAME OR NUMBER!!! WHERE ARE YOUUU???
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mis/1167050611.html

cutie at Dunkin Donuts - m4w (rock island rd, near walmart??)
Hi, you asked about computer virus protection. I was (still am) going through a rough time, and did'nt keep the conversation going. I should have... you're really, really cute (but obviously a lot younger than me). If you're interested, please respond, I could use another friend (or more) right now.
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mis/1161404334.html

Did you see me driving topless? - w4m - 28 (I95 South)
Last week I got the urge to get a little crazy. So I stripped down to my undershirt while driving. Then I pulled my boobs up to the top of my bra. All while driving. It was so exciting! So the next day (Thursday) as I was driving I managed to do the same thing only that time i pulled one boob out completely!!! OMG!! Even as I was stuck in traffic on US1. It was exhilarating! But also nerve-wracking. I was kind of hoping some guy would see me. But I guess it didn't happen. Not that I know of. Just curious if anyone saw me. I was in a white mini van.
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mis/1164609130.html

2 comments:

tink said...

the last one is the best

Petunia said...

who uses computer virus protection as a pick up line