Monday, January 4, 2010

Missed Connection Mondays

missed connection in downtown pita pit - w4m - 22 (orlando, fl)
It took me a few days to muster up the courage to post this, but I just haven't been able to get you off my mind. I went in around 8:30 on Saturday and you were with two other employees - the female who is always there and a guy with short black hair and his septum pierced. You made my pita and gave me the cutest smile. When you turned around i noticed you had some penis tattoo on the back of your arm - which I think is hella cute. If you're reading this, i'd love to hang out downtown sometime and see that adorable smile again.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mis/1533627993.html

You farted in line for Sheikra... - w4m - 23 (Tampa)
as smelly as it was, I still found you attractive.~the brunette who laughed with you and your family~
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mis/1534844976.html

young brunette in payless shoes - m4w - 35 (regency)
Wanting to find the cute brunette (mid 20's) that was trying on shoes at payless in Regency. You were sitting on the bench with a mini skirt w/no panties trying on a pair of shoes. You caught me looking at you and you smiled. Then you proceeded to wave your legs back and forth as if you were having fun entertaining me. Embarrased that you caught me loooking, I tried to hide it by trying on 4 pairs of the temporary socks. Without knowing that I nervously put 2 pairs in my mouth, I was glad you did not see (at least I think). After you left I thought, hmm, that was pretty cool, maybe she was into me. If you read this, send me a message with the color and type of shoes you were looking at so i know it's you.
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mis/1533468120.html

No comments: