Monday, April 25, 2011

Missed Connection Mondays

To the girls that saw me walking Nude at the beach - m4w (Jax Beach)
I decided I wanted to take a naked stroll on the beach Saturday night. It was around 2:00 a.m., so it's pretty vacant at that time. I stripped off in the parking lot and started walking toward the beach. Then there you were. Two beautiful girls walking right toward me. I figured rather than run and hide just act cool and keep going so I did. I'm not sure what was going through your minds, but you didn't act scared, so that was cool of you. I hope that you enjoyed the show and maybe a few laughs. Oh and if you want to try a nude beach walk sometime just hit me up :)
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mis/2332121433.html

Freak in Walmart... shaved head and pig tails - m4w - 27 (NPR walmart- SR54)
you were checking out in the lane behind me... i wanted to say something but when i was done being rung up you were gone... i saw you putting your cart away as i was leaving... didn't get to say anything... but your tattoos... shaved head... tube socks! damn.. i thought you were amazing! if you fall into the .01% category of someone who might actually see this, let me know what kind of car you left in.... or who you were with.... you're damn sexy!
http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/mis/2341178165.html

Vomitting outside of Balls - m4w - 24 (Midtown)
I saw you vomitting outside of Balls and thought it was sexy. I was so turned on I almost built up the courage to say something to you. I had just got done puking in the bathroom trashcan at Gator City myself. I felt a deep connection, I've never felt anything like this before. we must be soul mates. We should get drunk and smush.
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mis/2313580032.html

1 comment:

Petunia said...

Bald head and pig tails? Aaah the best of both worlds.