Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.


Just got these in the mail. Everyone has their own take on Animal Collective....So here's mine. They have been hyped up by every blog out there. Without the internet, I don't think they would be what they are today. It sucks to say that, Because they truly are one of the most important bands of my time. I've never heard anything like them. Sometimes taking multiple listens for me to even find a melody, hook, or anything resembling a song. I think maybe that's the thing about them, You have to actually work sometimes to enjoy a song. Once you put the time in and you "get it" It makes the song mean that much more, and sound that much better.



3 comments:

tink said...

cannot wait!! ill see you there

Petunia said...

That's what I like to hear Tink

Andres Ramirez said...

Good shit Pat. I'm going to both Orlando and Clearwater Shows.