Monday, August 3, 2009

Missed Connection Mondays

Walmart auburndale cutie w/ kids - m4w - 30 (Walmart auburndale?)
Well I only came to the walmart to pass sum time and possicly look for a shirt and instead I saw a beautiful sexy woman. We exchanged alot of glances first by the jewelry/woman section then elsewhere in the store. U wore um.... White shorts some kind of floral bluish tanktop I think hoop earings and a definate bob haircut above the shoulders. U were with ur kids or sumones kids. Anyways I had to leave due to work time restraints but if this is u let me know what I was wearing or something so that I know it was u or send me a pic and I'll know. Would love to meet up sumtime. This was the walmart by the flea market 92? By Polk pkwy auburndale exit around 10-1030 this morn. Hope to hear from u even thoughi doubtu r ever on craigslist
http://lakeland.craigslist.org/mis/1283013679.html

RE: Walmart auburndale cutie w/ kids - m4w - 30 (Walmart auburndale?) (Adale)

Yes, I know who you are. We did not exchange “glances” I kept an eye on you because you creeped me out. You stalked me and when I went into the dressing room I only did so to work a round into the chamber of my Glock in case I needed it. You are a freak.
Look at you, look in the mirror. You can’t spell worth a crap. You can’t form a cohesive sentence. You butcher the English language. You have zero class and think you can have a girl like me? You are lucky you did not get shot today. Even luckier that you left before my husband got there. I had to call him because I just knew I was going to have to shoot your redneck ass.
http://lakeland.craigslist.org/mis/1283265023.html

No comments: