Monday, August 31, 2009

Missed Connection Mondays

When I lived in my car - m4w (Orlando)
I dreampt of you. maybe you lived in your car too. now I have a room rented, and its too big for just me, it needs you
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mis/1334146416.html

7-11 Maitland Blvd Cute Cashier - m4w - 28 (Maitland)
Sunday afternoon I bought some stuff, we flirted, you gave me 69 cents in change, we both smiled.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mis/1329945594.html

Thick girls at Sonny's - m4w - 23 (Sonnny's on Archer)
I saw your big phat asses at Sonny's on Friday evening. One of you was blond with waved hair and the other one of you was a brunette, you were with a bunch of lame looking dudes. I think one of you was wearing a green blouse, though it was likely covered in sweet-n-tangy barbecue sauce by the time I left. I don't know what the two of you ordered, but I bet you both could polish off a full rack of St. Louis bbq ribs each! I dig that. Both ya'll were thick country girls with plenty cushion for the pushin'. I want to have a threesome with you two. Those guys you were with may possibly think you're both fat and are either cheating on you or secretively unattracted to you. I don't know, they could be just like me. I ain't saying you're not fat, just saying that I dig that, and you both had really pretty faces, and large racks... and that I'd like to hit it from behind. I got five on it. Here's the perfect date: We smoke a blunt, get the munchies, and I take take you both to Gator Docksides for all-you-can-eat wings. And we all eat a lot of wings. Then we have a threesome.
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mis/1316944200.html