Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tonight We're Goin Hard


Ryan O'Connor was kind enough to send me a copy of Weekendtage The Movie, so I could review it here on my blog. I was skeptical at first, usually skating and skits mixed in with "wild antics" isn't my cup of tea. Luckily I was wrong, and enjoyed the whole movie. Especially Jack Moran's acting performance (Oscar snub, if you ask me.) in an early skit. I continually laughed throughout the rest of the movie. Especially at Grant Yansura, who's not afraid to sacrifice his body for the sake of humor. Whether its flying into flaming chairs, or flying into flaming jocks with American Gladiator sweatbands. There's even some good skating in it too, all in all a great flick. Now go buy it and support independently made videos. I also made a little list to go with my review...TOTALLY!

The following is a list of things I learned from watching Weekendtage The Movie.

•Johan Stuckey looks good in a wig
•You can use a beer bottle to wax a flaming flat bar
•Watch out for nails
•Yaje Popson and Black Dave are holding down NYC for the future generation
•It is possible to ollie a retarded person in a mobility scooter
•Jack Moran and Andrew Reynolds are working together to bring back the Noseslide 270 Shuv-it
•Don't cut kinks off handrails under the influence
•Never trust your friends when they ask you to get inside a dumpster
•Be careful around Ryan O'Connor because he may or may not of raped a pig
•Jereme Rogers is a dentist who wears corsets and nail polish?
•When hallucinating on acid watch out for Richard Simmons, Forrest Edwards,and Jacks eye balls



No comments: