Monday, December 7, 2009

Missed Connection Mondays

i got you in that car accident tonight - w4m - 21 (tampa)
i felt like there was a connection. send me an e-mail if this is you
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mis/1442445846.html

Your panties looked incredible - m4w - 27 (FSU)
Your panties looked incredible as you stepped off the bus. I could see the strap of your thong for just a moment. I think you know who you are. Those panties aren't your favorite, but they'd mean the world to me. I'll buy them from you for twenty dollars. We can keep this anonymous. Just write me back.
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/mis/1469724090.html

U were a blk guy in a white car - w4m (Lee Rd. Near I4)
I will probably never see you again...but this is worth a shot. You didn't look the type to be on criag's list but I had to give this a try. If any1 might know a black guy that rides a white car, please have him read this. If you believe in chance encounters, in the possibility of somethign real yet wierd coming out of a person's eyes...You were African American, I think. You were in a white car on tuesday morning at 10:37 a.m. You were on the phone and I looked ur way, You had the most Gorgeous eyes!!!! U smiled then I returned the smile. You winked and I returned the wink.
I tried to give you my number but, I went on to I4 and you continued on Lee Rd. I have to find you...I will keep posting until you or one of ur friends see this. If anyone knows a black guy in a white car PLEASE tell him to respond!!!Muaaaahhhh until we meet again.
PEOPLE YOU HAVE REALLY GOT TO STOP PLAYING GAMES!!!!
TO THE RASCIST A******, WHO SAID THAT YOU SAW A BLK GUY IN A WHITE CAR BEING HAULED OFF BY THE COPS... U TRULY ARE AN IDIOT!!!
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mis/1483477256.html

No comments: