Monday, December 21, 2009

Missed Connection Mondays

Walmart girls in mens restroom - m4w - 40 (Fort Myers)
You are the two women who entered the mens room while the ladies was being cleaned, I was the guy standing at the urinal when you entered. I wouldnt have minded if you had come in. I was just letting you know that this was the mens room because if you had come in a little farther you would have had a birds eye view of my junk, i did not want you to be offended, but for my part, it was cool, cause im a bit of an exhibitionist myself.
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/mis/1510993426.html

Nice Package - w4m - 25 (Duval)
Wow, What do you have there. I saw you wearing some daring spandex shorts. Nice Package. Meet me back at Sloppy Joes if you see this. I want to see if that is for real or not. Wear that again if you dare.
http://keys.craigslist.org/mis/1510785792.html

Re: Nice Package - m4w - 35 (Duval Street)
Yes, That was me... Let me first say thank you. I'm glad that you liked what you saw. I tried to email you but I guess I will have to meet you at Sloppy Joes. I will be wearing blue spandex shorts today. This time come up and say hello. And by the way, yes it is for real. See you soon.
http://keys.craigslist.org/mis/1517425949.html

a one night stand w/ a Denise in 1990 - w4m - 19
Hello, I'm looking for a man who may have had a one night stand around March in 1990 with a woman named Denise, about 23 years old with really curly hair. If so, please get in contact with me, for I am the product of YOUR casual/sexual encounter Lol. Though it does not bother me one bit, and I've been adopted by a WONDERFUL family, I'm still curious as to who my birth father is and would like to know more about him to know more about myself (especially any health-related problems). My birthmother,Denise told me it was this one man, but when we got a DNA test, it turned out to be negative which was disappointing. Here are some of my characteristics: blue eyes, curly hair, fair skin, I get red extremely easily (so maybe my birthfather is irish?), I'm VERY allergic to cats and somewhat allergic to everything else with fur, I have a dimple in my chin when I smile (so maybe that means my birthfather is italian?), I'm hyperflexive, VERY artistic, have asthma, practically perfect teeth (never had braces, a cavity, etc), have anxiety, LOVE food, have smaller feet than my birthmother's side of the family (I'm a size 6), I'm also shorter (5'2"), and yeah. That's about all I can think of right now.
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mis/1499979136.html