Monday, December 14, 2009

Missed Connection Mondays

need a girl that likes 3some - m4w - 24 (orlando)
is going to be our first time for a 3some we just want to heat up relationship a lit..more.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mis/1486127801.html

To the girl I didn't find sexy, but apparently do now. - m4w - 26 (Campus area)
So, at the time I thought you were incredibly boring and had no intention to call you.
You: Didn't laugh at any of my jokes, you gave monosyllabic answers, despite being asked questions that required more than one word answers, and you didn't like Arrested Development.
Me: Found your stories snobby, your body too skinny, and your social skills to be those of someone who's been in solitary confinement for years. However, something happened yesterday. I found that thinking of you produced a massive erection. I didn't attribute it to you, immediately, just the fact that I hadn't had sex in a while. But then, today, the same thing happened. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe there was something there after all. I'm somewhat sorry I lost your number.
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/mis/1480573080.html

I lost your number because my wife took my phone - m4w - 33 (Windemere)
Well, I'm taking a bunch of heat right now but I have a new e-mail address and maybe you'll see this and we can hook back up. Don't know where or when we'll be able to meet up because there are trucks outside my house CONSTANTLY but once things settle down and my mother-in-law hits the road, we should be able to sneak over behind the Perkins and get nasty in my truck (once I get it back from the shop). Hope to hear from you soon, I am jonesing for some snatch and my wife's sideways smile is colder than a polar bear's toenail. So I know it's really you, let me know what the tattoo on the crest of your ass-crack says. Talk soon, Eldrick
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mis/1503040836.html

No comments: