Monday, October 25, 2010

Missed Connection Mondays

Mr. Master Multi-Tasker... - w4m - 22 (commuter lot)
I drove past you yesterday as you were running and juggling at the same time. Your talents are hot.
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mis/2013562027.html

I crashed your wedding and slept with your sister - m4w - 33 (Orlando)
Ok look, I'm the guy that crashed your wedding this weekend and made an ass out of myself. It was a free bar and a rocking party I couldn't help myself. I ran back up to my room, put on a suit and mingled until the booze kicked in and I felt the need to dance. Here's the problem, I slept with your sister and didn't wear protection, I think I love her. I think it's the right thing to do to court her and then invite you to our wedding. It's the least I can do. So if you can find it in your heart to forgive please pass this onto her, was was amazing (And also I still have her panties) Thanks!
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mis/2018644321.html

fine girl bailing out some guy at Orient Rd. Jail on October 1st - m4w - 28 (Tampa, FL)
to the hot mamacita bailing out some busted rat looking blonde dude on october 1st at Orient rd jail. You were wearing that tight ass miniskirt, dark tanktop, and had a fly ass eyebrow piercing. I just got out on some possession BS and ive been thinking of you every day since. I was the big chocolate muscle at processing drooling over ya and wishing you were my girl bailing me out. the image of you got me thru my time in the clink and i need to see you again. You are like a vanilla beyonce and baby I want to put rings all on it. please hit me up. I am a fly nice guy and I got good credit. Holla at me boo.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mis/2002290786.html

No comments: