Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Rent Is 2 Damn High



So there was a debate between the candidates for Governor of New York. All I know is Jimmy McMillan(a former postal worker also known as "Papa Smurf")has my vote! He's a candidate for the Rent Is 2 Damn High Party. Or "My Facial Hair Is 2 Damn Awesome Party" or even, "These Gloves Are 2 Steezy Party".

* On the deficit: "It's like a cancer. It will heal itself."
* On negative campaigning: "As a karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here."
* On gay marriage: "The Rent Is 2 Damn High Party feels if you want to marry a shoe, I'll marry you."
* On... Jesus, I have no clue what prompted this one: "We plan to bulldoze some of those mountains in Upstate to make New York an independent state. I want my own cable company; I want my own telephone company."
* On the rent: Too damn high.



Also be sure to check out his website...which reminds me of the website Homer made in an old Simpsons episode. There's also a song or spoken word piece or whatever you want to call it below which is amazing.



No comments: