Friday, February 5, 2010

The Call of The Wild

Yo Yo Yooo! It's yo boy Dockery here i'm gonna show you how to get a number up in da club. First you gotta be lookin hella fresh like me. Put on that St John Baaaayy Flaaannnelll and make sure your Gator hat is bent like a Mofucker...I'm talkin BENT! don't be afraid if the bill touches itself.
Then if you a pimp like me you ride out with that number. Don't worry Rodeo cheeseburgers don't got a face.
Oh Shit! Mission Accomplished! now let's get back to da crib and get ready while that bitch marinates.
Wait wait wait...What the fuck are these....? Umm Matt they're gloves they protect your hands from the wind and cold

WHAAAATTTTT NIGGGAAAAAA!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKIN FOR THAT WIND PROTECTION. HELL YEEEAHH!!! SOMEBODY GIVE ME A HAND TO SLAP!!!

And kids remember at the end of the night keep your game pimp tight and your leather jackets TIGHTER! WE OUTTY!

2 comments:

booby tassles said...

This dialogue reminds me of Kenny G

Petunia said...

Tell me what Special K can do for you?