Monday, February 15, 2010

Missed Connection Mondays

Hipster Boys Grocery Shopping - w4m (Lake Ella Publix)
I saw you guys buying milk and it looked like you guys cook and bake. I love indie boys who love to bake. One of you is Asian and you dress really trendy and the blonde one had a camera sting hanging from his back pocket. If you're not an international gay couple me and my friend would love to go to greenway and listen to some Paul baribou with you guys. Tell me what you were buying so I can know that it's you.
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/mis/1598265911.html

Dude that works at Hot Topic - w4m (The Farside)
dear girl who is now apparently dating the generically decent looking hot topic bro with a weak ass chest piece, if you are a decent girl who is looking for a mildly healthy relationship, RUN. with your little post you have brought on your own impending doom. homeboy is a manipulative liar. give him an inch and he'll take a mile. he hits on any mildly alt chick with legs. his decent beard hides a baby face that matches his maturity level. oh and his metal is total weak sauce.
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/mis/1580463199.html

Bullwinkles - w4m - 22 (Tally)
We started talking about spring break and our europe trips. You were a cool dude with a cool name, Bosco. Too bad my friends were leaving and I had to go with them. :( We never exchanged numbers. Not sure if I you read these things but what the heck....it was worth a try.

No comments: