Monday, June 21, 2010

Missed Connection Mondays

Pay you to kick me in the balls... - m4w - 21 (Tallahassee)
Title says it all... I'm kinky and I like it, so contact me if interested! Willing to pay ;)
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/mis/1801979539.html

Hos Before Bros (Again) - w4m - 100 (A hot and crowded room)
I think you are fine as hell. Also, for some reason, when we were talking the other day i felt a strong compulsion to suck on your toes. Would have been quite odd given the setting and company. Your friends still say you aren't getting any, makes me wonder WTF. I know you are gonna make some nice girl sooo happy sometime soon. In the meantime, wanna make a not-nice girl scream with "happiness" over and over? Text me. Don't be scared, the toe thing is completely optional.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/mis/1791715735.html

Girl changing in the mall parking lot - m4w - 19 (Gulf View Sq. Mall /In front of Best Buy)
I was walking to my truck GNC bag in hand when I thought I heard a car running. I quickly looked around to make sure I was not about to get crushed when I noticed a bra being held up in the front seat of a car near mine. Was not expecting to be staring at a naked, beautiful, woman such as yourself. As soon as I realized what was going on I quickly looked away although I know we made eye contact. Would have loved to grab a bite and get to know you better or even just say "hi" but it's kinda hard to follow up seeing someone topless with a simple "hello" Anyways, don't think I was creeping, it was just an awkward place for you to be changing. If you by some slim chance read this message me back and tell me what color was the bra you were holding up AND what color was the car you were in. I don't know about you but I'm a single, Florida State, College student whose got nothing to lose and is always looking to meet new people. What's the worst that could happen?
http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/mis/1796008930.html

2 comments:

booby tassles said...

I am looking for some part-time work and anger management is getting expensive

Petunia said...

can't hate on that